The field workers are needed for the Chapter 9 body’s 2021 population survey.
Statistics SA is currently hiring youths who will assist the institution when it is conduct’s its Census 2021.
Applications are opened until 15 September 2019 on statssa.gov.za.
A recruitment drive was conducted in July 2019 but less people were found. Now the body has reopened the application to allow more people to access the job opportunity.
Stats SA doesn’t reveal how many young people it aims to hire as fieldworkers, going door-to-door to capture household data.
They will hire in –
– eMalahleni, Mpumalanga.
– Eluxolweni, Mdantsane, Sandisiwe, East London, Cuba A and Cuba B in Eastern Cape.
– Mangaung in Free State.
– Edenvale, Tembisa, Germiston and Kempton Park in Gauteng.
– Imbali, emgunguNdlovu and Phayipini in KZN.
– GaThoka, Mankweng, Polokwane and Tweefontein in Limpopo.
– Kimberly in Northern Cape.
– Rustenburg in North West.
– Goodwood, Athlone and Langa in Western Cape.
Applications close on Sunday 15 September 2019.
Go to www.statssa.gov.za to apply.
(edited by MLM)
Send tip-offs to [email protected]