Mpumalanga education MEC Sibusiso Malaza lied when he said he would do something to assist dozens of farm school learners who are without scholar transpot.
Applications for the DA’s Young Leaders Programme are open! DA is looking for young South Africans, between the ages of 18 – 35, who would like the opportunity to develop themselves to their full potential, irrespective of their background.
The Programme seeks to develop and grow our country’s future leaders responsible for upholding this vision of One Nation with One Future, and our core values of Freedom, Fairness and Opportunity in politics and government.
The DA’s Young Leaders Programme (YLP) is a political leadership learning and development programme for South Africans between the ages of 18 and 35 who align themselves with the DA’s values of Freedom, Fairness and Opportunity.
Participants of the programme are highly motivated individuals, interested in pursuing a career in politics and public service, with the aim of creating One Nation with One Future.
The YLP is open to all young South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35, with a track-record of leadership excellence.
These applicants must share the DA’s vision and must have proven themselves to be passionate leaders set on making a difference in South Africa.
Participants must either be living in South Africa, or if they are temporarily abroad, be returning to South Africa in time for the start of the programme.
The Young Leaders Programme does not cover international traveling costs.
There are no specific qualifications required in order to apply.
The YLP is open to all South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35.
1. A Completed Application Form
2. One (1) Letter of Recommendation, which is uploaded at the bottom of this application form.
Please take careful note of the following important details regarding the Letter of Recommendation, before completing the application form:
• The letter must not be more than 1 page in length, and preferably fewer than 400 words.
• The letter must have been written in the past 3 months and should indicate clearly the date on which it was written.
• The person who writes your letter should provide his/her name, occupation, contact information, and how he/she knows you.
• He/she should support your application by highlighting your capabilities with examples he/she has observed.
• A letter from family members will not be accepted.
Applications for the DA Young Leaders Programme close on 11 September 2017 at 5pm.
HOW TO APPLY