She wants the march to occur on 13 July 2020.
Nkangala ANC secretary Leah Khoza is currently planning a male-only march as part of the war against the abuse of women in our society.
The march will occur next week Monday 13 July 2020.
It will go to all the courts in Nkangala’s 6 sub-districts where memorandum will be submitted to justice officials …
013NEWS saw the letter by Khoza directed to all male ward councillors in her region, ordering them to partake.
“All male councillors in all Nkangala region municipalities are invited to the male march against gender-based violence,” she writes in the letter dated 7 July 2020.
Last month, President Cyril Ramaphosa said the country was faced with two pandemics – one being the SARS-COV-2 disease and the other being the “war on women”.
“These women are not just statistics. They have names, and they have families,” said the President. “Their killers thought they could silence them. But we will not forget them, and we will speak for them where they cannot.”
(edited by MLM)
Send tip-offs to email@example.com