Hurry up, because the deadline is 31 October 2021.
Ithuba CEO Charmaine Mabuza has invited students pursuing careers in commerce, marketing, and information technology to apply for the Ithuba Bursary Programme.
The programme targets young people from disadvantaged backgrounds who have passed their subjects well.
It is part of efforts to contribute to poverty reduction in our country.
“Our bursary programme makes sure that all our students have everything they need. We provide money for tuition, accommodation, laptops, books, food and an allowance – and on top of that we provide mentorship and counselling in life skills, which prepares them for the workplace,” she said.
– Be younger than the age of 25
– Be someone who completed matric
– Be currently studying towards a degree in accounting, management accounting and finance, marketing, computer science/engineering, information systems, communication networks, and software development and passed your subjects with at least 70%.
– A certified copy of the latest academic results.
-Provisional Letter of admission from a South African tertiary institution.
– Provisional Letter of admission from a South African tertiary institution’s residency or private accommodation.
– Motivational letter: this is a letter motivating why the scholarship must be awarded to you and how you will contribute to your community upliftment.
– A certified copy of a South African identity document of the applicant, and parent/s and/or guardian/s identity document/s.
– Proof of income of parent/guardian, confirming household income is under R350 000 per annum.
(edited by ZK)
Send tip-offs to firstname.lastname@example.org